America is one of the dream tourist destinations of many people in the world. In addition to visiting famous sights, historical places, the United States is also dreamt of as an endless shopping paradise, especially for shopaholics.
1. The best time to shop in the US
Shopaholics will definitely be aware of the most powerful shopping time in the US for such big holidays as Easter (April), National Day (July 4), summer (June-July), Thanksgiving (November), Christmas and New Year (late December – early January).
In addition, many stores also offer discounts on special holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day or Halloween, … Besides, they also provides free gifts, lucky draws and other kinds of promotion for people with membership card.
2. Shopping paradises you should know
– New York City
New York is the most crowded city and also the shopping place you must visit when coming to the USA. There are thousands of busy shopping centers, where you can find anything you need. Shops in this city often offer attractive year-round promotions for shoppers. You can refer some famous shopping malls such as Premium Outlets Woodbury Common, Soho & Nolita shopping mall, Greenwich Village, Union sq uare / Flatiron district, Loehmann’s … for your visit to the USA.
– City of Los Angeles
Los Angeles, located in the state of California, is the second largest city of the United States. This is the most famous fashion and shopping paradise in America. Visitors to LA often visit some centers such as Beverly, Santa Monica Place, Westside Pavilion, The Grove for their fashion and grocery items.
– City of San Francisco
And, of course, the trendy girls cannot refrain from the attraction of San Francisco City in Northern California. Besides being the leading cultural center in the US, San Francisco is also the leading shopping and fashion paradise in the world. When coming to this city, we cannot help visiting least one of the most popular shopping centers such as Haight Street Shopping, Westfield San Francisco, Crocker Galleria, Union Square Shopping, …
– In particular, visitors to the United States will definitely spend at least one day to visit the Outlets to buy calibration products that are extremely cheap compared to buying at the official stores.
– In addition, shopping for groceries, household appliances, electronics in the US is also very bustling. You can find any items at famous retail chains like Walmart, K-Mart, Target … Especially, the US is also famous for electric items such as laptops, phones and household items.
3. Things to bear in mind when shopping in the US
– You can completely complain, exchange if the product is defective or merely for personal purposes within 1 month after purchase.
– For orders with bill over $ 1,000, using credit card is recommended. As for the lower value items, people often pay cash to avoid problems with payment rules of the stores if any.